[mythtv-users] Re:nForce2 motherboards

Jason_Vannest at abercrombie.com Jason_Vannest at abercrombie.com
Mon Oct 20 10:36:34 EDT 2003

A little off topic,

Some one earlier mentioned that they didn't want to pay the $15 for the
audio bracket for a Nforce2 motherboard.

I've got several of the Brackets for a MSI K7N2G-ILSR Pro motherboard.  I
no longer have the motherboard but the retailer didn't want to pay to have
the brackets shipped back so I still have them.  One of them is the
S-bracket, it has an optical SPDIFF connector.  This bracket is probably
compatible with some of the other Nforce2 motherboards out there.  No
guarantees though, if someone wants to give it a try let me know I'm not
looking for any payment I'll send the adapters for free.  If you can pay
shipping it would be nice.

I also have the TV-Out bracket, and an extra IEEE1394 bracket if anyone is
interested.

I'm a pretty green when it comes Linux so all payment can be in the form of
answering my trivial and annoying questions.

Jason Vannest
jav3 at netzero.net