[mythtv-users] X10 Mouse remote

Tom Dolsky tomtek at tomtek.com
Mon Oct 20 22:32:58 EDT 2003

The X10 mouse remote support started with me probably 5 or 6 years ago.  Its a modified version of multimouse.  I think it was Dan Wilga http://www4.pair.com/gribnif/ha/ who brought it into the modern world.  I don't use the 3 remotes I have anymore but you have inspired me to dig them out.  Alhough they were not very family friendly.