[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 1 - Test 3 and MythTV 0.12...

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Oct 23 02:04:48 EDT 2003

...work just fine together. Just to let folks know, I now have a system
running Fedora Core 1 - Test 3 along with MythTV 0.12 rpms from ATrpms.
Much less easy than setting up on Red Hat Linux 9 right now, but
doable, and once FC1 goes final, I'm sure it'll be equally easy (mostly
just need all the packages and dependencies rebuilt for FC1 and the apt
repos created).

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE