[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR 350 TV-Out Question

Robert Stehwien rstehwien at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 09:19:48 EDT 2003

I just got a PVR 350 and the windows based Personal Video Station and
found to my horror that the TV out doesn't work with software.  I then
noticed that TV-Out was listed as working with the new Myth-TV.  I have
a question to see if getting MythTV working on my Linux box would be
worth trying.

Does the TV-out on the 350 work well for video and audio across all
aspects of MythTV?  Basically I want everything I see and hear to come
across to the TV - that way I can just put it next to the tv and use the
tv for video and sound with the linux box.

Or would I need to get a different video card to make the tv a true monitor.

Thanks,
Robert