[mythtv-users] Wrong Time on Progress Bar

Eric S zaphod at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 23:26:52 EDT 2003

Wondering if anyone has dealt with this problem.  I've had a couple
mishaps the past couple days, mysql lock-up, a 0 KB size recording that
would immediately crash the front end in preview.  May have had some
disk problems, need to move to the new back-end box soon.

Anyway, the problem is that even old recordings are showing the wrong
program length in the progress bar when paused.  It shows 48:38 for a
half hour show (usually 29:56 I think).  Saved position is also not
working as a possible side effect . . .

Thanks in advance.

-Eric