[mythtv-users] Digital cable question?

Nick Deng aliceathome_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 00:03:10 EDT 2003

Well,
I have looked over more than a few mailing lists for the cable box set up via serial port. I have
a motorola 2224 model with a serial port and I have not been able to confirm the serial port (
labeled as DATA) can be used for my purpose. It seems to me people have better luck with 2244 than
2224.
Anyone out there with comcast cable service and with motorola 2224 please confirm this?
Thank you all for any input on this,
Dan