[mythtv-users] mythvideo and irxevent

Peer Sharer p2psharer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 03:06:52 EDT 2003

Hi guys.

I'm having the same problem: after watching a video, irxevent keypresses seem to be going to the window manager instead of back to Mythfrontend. I'm using KDE on Mandrake 9.1

It doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Irxevent sends 'Escape' to quit the movie, but when I manually press 'Esc' on the keyboard it works fine.

Scott

What window manager are you using?