[mythtv-users] PVR350 and OSD, X, divx and so on...

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Fri Oct 24 19:53:50 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 18:33, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 18:10, Ian Forde wrote:
>
> Thanks for your answer, I just had a look at the ivtv sources, my last
> resort in case there's no other documentation. And behold, the comments
> at the beginning of ivtv-fb.c ARE the Readme :-)

Another thing that's interesting:

They set up the normal X and the PVR's framebuffer as dual head. So I
should be able to use BOTH decoders (not at the same time, but depending
on software) so I can use the PVR's for myth and the CLE266 with via's
or a cle266 enabled xine for DVD. Anyone has such a setup running?

Torsten