[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TV-Out Frame Dropping

Brett Lucey brett at happykoala.com
Fri Oct 24 18:27:30 EDT 2003

PVR 350 TV-Out Frame Dropping
I was probably a little vague about what I meant by setup.

Start up Mythfrontend.  There should be a Setup icon here.  Select Setup, and go to the TV Settings.  In there, there's a Playback settings.  Select playback settings.  Click Next to Advance to the Second page.  On this page, there should be an option to enable the Hardware Decoding.  Enable it.  Click Next a few times, and then Finish, and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you do/don't get this working.

-Brett