[mythtv-users] Getting recording profile info from files / nuvexport

Chris Ripp chris at ripp.net
Sat Oct 25 18:27:57 EDT 2003

God I'm an idiot sometimes.  Since I'd recorded this I'd deleted the
channel it was recorded from(!) so that's what it didn't like, the error
was coming from mythtranscode and not nuvexport.  I changed the channel
ID to one I still have and it looks like it's going to work now...go
figure.  (Dropped some of my satellite channels and edited the db
accordingly)

Thanks!

(Stupid me *smack* stupid me)