[mythtv-users] Suse8.2 and ivtv

Garry garry at sneakyninja.net
Sun Oct 26 08:45:39 EST 2003

Hello all...

After recent sucesses with a mono TV card, I took the plunge and bought
a PVR-250.

After some screwdriver action, I got it snuggly installing in my Pundit.

But, I'm not even close to getting the ivtv driver to compile under SuSE
8.2.

I've been through every piece of documentation on the web, and am
getting nowhere....

I've had many specific errors, about not being able to find .config
(found that lurking in /proc)

Not finding modversions.h (that was in a subdirectory after running
'make dep')

Now it can't find 'linux/autoconf.h' and a whole raft of others. The
fact that it's kicking up such a fuss suggests to me that I'm forcing my
way down the wrong path here.

Has anyone managed to get this working under SuSE 8.2 ?

Regards

Garry.

/takes break before pulling rest of hair out ;-)