[mythtv-users] Recording Video Slow Down

Andrew Hogue hogue at cs.yorku.ca
Sun Oct 26 11:25:05 EST 2003

Hi,

Yeah, I had that problem exactly.  I played with all of hte settings and
it turned out not to be a recording problem but rather a playback problem.
I took off the de-interlacing option and it worked fine, however the scan
lines don't match up obviously when there is too much motion...

I'm using an AMD processor, and I noticed that the de-interlacing option
requires SSE instructions.... maybe my AMD cpu doesn't fully support these
instructions or something?

-- Andrew