[mythtv-users] OT: what's the newest version of i2c usable w/ pvr-250 and lirc

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Sun Oct 26 23:59:44 EST 2003

I want to use lm_sensors with my shuttle mn31n but the i2c-isa and it87
drivers aren't included in the 2.4.22 kernel it seems.  What versions
of I2C are people using successfully with the pvr-250 and lircd?

The latest version 2.8.1 says it breaks things but there are several
patches available including one for the ivtv driver.  Has anyone
upgraded to 2.8.1 lm_sensors and i2c?  Can you post a brief HOWTO?

Thanks,
Vinton