[mythtv-users] MythTV-digital cable

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Mon Oct 27 10:09:07 EST 2003

Hey all,
      Just a quick check.  I am setting up a mythtv box as a go between,
between my digital cable box and my tv.
I have a WinTV-go capture card receivig the video from my set-top-box, but
I think I need to get a graphics card with composite out now.  Does anyone
know of a good video card for the job that works with redhat9.

Thanks
Jon

DISCLAIMER:  This confidential e-mail message is intended only for the
named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, destroy this message and notify the
sender.