[mythtv-users] RE:PVR 350 Almost there!!!..... I think

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Mon Oct 27 12:29:49 EST 2003

4496 causes problems with my machine. i pulled 4363 from the archive.
without vnc, if ssh in and do a 'ps ax' you will most likely see
something running that displays a dialogue with 'x keeps crashing...'
after it, if there were problems loading x. otherwise, you will see x
started and everything that starts with x, up as well.

/rayc