[mythtv-users] record shows to different location than cache

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Oct 27 16:02:34 EST 2003

I'm sorry, I just have to reply, to say one thing only. I LOVE THE
DOMAIN NAME!!!

Sorry for the OT reply folks, I couldn't resist. =]

--Jarod (born and raised in Seattle, life-long Mariners fan, rooted for
the Marlins only because I hate the Yankees)

On Monday, Oct 27, 2003, at 11:39 US/Pacific, mvalites at yankees-suck.org

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...