[mythtv-users] Lost audio on Pundit SPDIF audio out.

Gary Raposo gary at raposo.ca
Tue Oct 28 00:50:31 EST 2003

Hi Jarod (and anyone else following along)...

Thanks for the help... unfortunately, the fix was to get an analog RCA
stereo cable to run my audio from the line out on the Pundit to my
receiver.  I think I'm looking at a hardware problem here since there's
nothing in software that stands out as being a problem.  Everything was
working smoothly and then just stopped.

Anyhow, when I get a chance I'm going to slap Windows on there just long
enough to test the SPDIF output then I'll be able to rule out Linux and
those crazy ALSA drivers.  I guess I should start trying to figure out how
to get warranty service on this Pundit just in case.

Otherwise... MythTV rocks! :)

Gary