[mythtv-users] nForce2 Chipset

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Oct 28 12:54:46 EST 2003

Has anyone secessfully gotten all the nvidia drivers and patches and
what not installed on and nForce2 board?  I can get the kernel stuff
applied and compiled, the nforce stuff applied, and even the nvidia
unified x windows driver.  However, when I try to use the nvidia x
driver, the machine locks up.  I'm using the onboard video (GF4 440 MX)
and using s-video out.  Any advice/help anyone has to offer would be
greatly appriciated.

-dan

Machine config: AOpen MK79G-N mobo, 2400XP chip, 256mb DDR400.