[mythtv-users] Feature request

Povl H. Pedersen mythtv at my.terminal.dk
Tue Oct 28 18:10:58 EST 2003

For some reason, different channels have a very different saturation
levels on my TV card (Hauppauge WinTV/Radio + Pinnacle PCTV Rave). So I
would like to be able to store fine-adjustment info for each channel, as
well as other info like at what times of the day they transmit.

I.e. one channel here send cartoons most of the day, switches animal
planet for 2 hours, then 2 hours action, then 4 hours Playboy TV, and
finally 4 hours of advertising.

I would be nice to be able to list their transmission times, and possible
join them into one channel listing, as they do share the frequency.