[mythtv-users] PVR-350 tv out frozen.

Sam Byrne mythtv at ardentworks.com
Wed Oct 29 09:35:22 EST 2003

A co-worker of mine explained that same scenario.  He said the reason
why the card is locking the machine is because it is attempting to load
a channel that does not exist.  Try going to hauppauge's web site and
downloading the latest firmware for the pvr 350.  According to my
associate, that was what solved the problem.

Sam