[mythtv-users] Re:New MythTV/ATrpms guide

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 12:16:18 EST 2003

tpowell,

I also ran an install last night and got the .11 and
not .12 suite. I made sure to remove the # from the
apt-bleeding line.

.12 was installed by following the upgrade notes in
Jarod's doco. Unfortunately, I got a funky SQL error
which I should have written down. Myth comes up fine
though (I've only used it for 5 minutes max). Will
play with it more tonight.

BTW, did you get LIRC working out-of-the box? It used
to work for me during previous installs, but not
anymore.

It was cool to see MANY additions to the interface as
well as the News module. Very cool.

Axel, Jarod, and Isaac, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!