[mythtv-users] Time offset in Program Guide and Program Finder.

Rune Olsen rbo at kampsax.dtu.dk
Thu Oct 30 05:45:44 EST 2003

Hi there.

I have installed Mythtv ver. 0.12 on my Gentoo 1.4.3.10 system.

My CLOCK in rc.conf  is set to "local" and my /etc/localtime is a
symlink to /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Copenhagen

I get the tv program information from tv_grab_dk.

My problem is that when I use the "Time offset for XMLTV listings" in
the mythsetup program I get the following (I run mythfilldatabase each
time I change the setting):

timeoffset:     tv program time:
-1.00           program times is an hour early (a program scheduled
                for 4.00 is shown as 3.00).

none            program times is an hour late (a program scheduled for
                4.00 is shown as 5.00).

auto            program times is an hour late.

+1.00           program times is an hour late.

I have also tried to set CLOCK="UTF" and the timesone set to
Europe/Copenhagen, but that didn't change anything.

Is there anyone that has experienced something like this, and might
have a suggestion to how to solve the problem ?

Rune Olsen