[mythtv-users] Delete Program...

Sager, Jim Jim.Sager at turner.com
Thu Oct 30 09:45:02 EST 2003

I don't know if this is a problem on my end or a bug in Myth. Here's what I did:

- Entered the Delete Recording screen.
- Selected a recording to delete.
- When presented with the option to either keep or delete the recording, I pressed
  Back/Exit on my remote. This caused Myth to freeze.

I was able to kill the mythfrontend and mythbackend processes and re-start Myth
without having to reboot and all was functioning properly.

I am using version .12 and ivtv-alpha-30102003A (I don't think that ivtv would be
a cause for this problem). I have a PVR-350 and am using the TV-Out functionality
of the card.

One other thing, when I am watching a recording and press the Skip button on my
Hauppauge remote it causes the playback to freeze, forcing me to have to reboot
my machine.

Thanks,
Jim