[mythtv-users] LIRC config files...

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Thu Oct 30 11:33:34 EST 2003

i assume that you are using irxevent with mythtv (not myths native
lirc support). if this is the case, create an ~/.mplayer/input.conf
file that corresponds to what irxevent is sending to the
"CurrentWindow". an example can be found in mplayers cvs at
http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/main/etc/input.conf?rev=1.10&content-type=text/plain

i just found this this morning after working out my focus issue. =)

/rayc