[mythtv-users] Backtrace for Mythfrontend hang

Ben Stragnell mythlist at codepuppies.com
Thu Oct 30 19:32:49 EST 2003

Nah... this isn't an X problem.... I can kill mythfrontend, restart it, and
everything's fine.
Also, mythfrontend isn't "frozen" per se, because it's still dumping
messages to the log file. It looks like it's stopped receiving data from the
backend.

I'm using an Asus Pundit with the SiS video chipset.

Cheers,
Ben