[mythtv-users] PVR250 No video and no lirc remote

Jim Valavanis jimvman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 14:37:56 EST 2003

Yes, I have the coax directly into the PVR250 port.

I checked all permissions and they look ok, everything /dev/dsp,
/dev/video0, /dev/vbi0, /mythtv (recordings), /cache (cache), all owned
my user mythtv.

One other thing about running mplayer.  On occasion, mplayer will not
run....
Here's the message:
audio_setup: Can't open audio device /dev/dsp: Device or resource busy

But if I wait long enough it will finally free up and launch.   How can
I find out what is using the device?

Jim