[mythtv-users] Commercial Skip Questions

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 31 16:14:21 EST 2003

I remember reading someplace that the producers of CSI actually took Tivo
type devices in mind in the programming (starts at 7:59 CST instead of 8)
and they butt the show directly against the commercials leaving 1 or 2
frames of black only.
Chris, I am definitely NOT criticizing your work (or any of the MythTV
experience) but I am interested in placing markers in myself for when I
transcode.

-Sean

>>> First let me say that commercial skipping was not on my list of
wow