[mythtv-users] Mythweb2 mouseover popups

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Mon Sep 1 08:41:12 EDT 2003

Hello Oscar,

CP>> the  detect-bottom  code  was  contributed by someone else, but is about as
CP>> good  as  I  could have hoped for at that point in time. I'd HAPPILY accept
CP>> fixes  if  people  have them, but haven't personally found a way around the
CP>> issue  yet  (gecko browsers pass the click through the popup window, so the
CP>> links still work for me).

OC> Wouldn't  it  be  possible to make the whole popup clickable as well? That might
OC> work..

Weh, replying to myself :) Just wanted to add that:

 o MozillaFirebird 0.6.1 under Windows doesn't pass the click through the popup.
 o Opera 7.10 under Windows (don't know how new that is, I never use it) doesn't
 "stop"  the  popup  at the bottom at the window, meaning that it gets "hidden".
 Probably a bug in Opera I guess.

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se