[mythtv-users] nuvexport - new version

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 13:21:40 EDT 2003

Using the export nuv and sql option, I get

Moving /var/video/1013_20030901143000_20030901150000.nuv to ./1013_20030901143000_20030901150000.nuv
Undefined subroutine &export_NUV_SQL::move called at ./nuvexport line 474, <STDIN> line 5.

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
http://forevermore.net/myth/

New version. I spent quite awhile last night rewriting the core of the
script. It's now object-based, including the UI (which should allow for
other UI's - curses, etc - to be added with relative ease), and includes
a little better error display.

I also fixed an issue with svcd encoding and mp2enc (for those who don't
use toolame). Because of the core rewrite, the divx and wmv exporters
are now disabled (they didn't work right before, anyway). I'll accept
patches from anyone who wants to update these sections for the new code
(preferably using mythtranscode and ffmpeg as needed).

Some users are also getting some weirdness with the script not being
able to find their show listings. If you experience this, there's not
much I can do at the moment to help you, as I have no way to replicate
the problem in order to debug it. However, I'm happy to work with
people to debug and find the problem.

-Chris