[mythtv-users] Re:Mythweb version 0.11 no previews

Raymond Gaida rtgaida at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 18:05:04 EDT 2003

Well, good news is that I think the delete recordings might be an Internet
Explorer(or Windows XP) issue. I fired up Mozilla on a Linux box, and the
Delete link works.

Bad news, still nothing in the preview columns. I did see something
somewhere about the computer's hostname in a mythweb post. I do not have the
computer set to localhost. I will try to look for that message and see if
there is anything there.

Ray