[mythtv-users] Mythtv Success

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Tue Sep 2 22:42:01 EDT 2003

Noise, well the pundit is in a glass stereo rack, so I'm not really sure
exactly how loud it will be out in the open, however I notice it doesn't
make too much noise ( I don't use an optical drive either )

As far as heatsink-fan I'm using the one that came with the pundit , I'm not
sure an aftermarket would fit, its pretty tight in there.  The stock pundit
fan is designed to blow out the exhaust holes in the case so I figured that
was my best option.  There is an option in the bios to turn the fan speed
down when not needed, I've noticed that works well.

I bought my pundit from newegg.com for $185 shipped, thats US dollars.