[mythtv-users] I think my motherboard is broken. Anyrecommendations for a new one exclusively for MythTV use

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 2 23:49:23 EDT 2003

How do you check for proper grounding?  I dont know what happened to
this pc. Last night it was working fine.  I turned it off, and now this
happens.  Interestingly though, about a couple of days ago, it exhibited
the same symptoms.  It would turn on for 1-2 seconds then shut off.  I
tried a jumper reset and it worked fine.  Now the same trick wont do it
again.  Thinking it was a cmos battery going bad, I even replaced that
but still it wont work.  I am completely stumped.