[mythtv-users] Mythtv Success

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Sep 3 07:56:02 EDT 2003

Jon and all,

Based on this thread, I'm probably going to place a order for a Pundit today.

Any problems getting components to work with Linux?  Any caveats regarding
the design?  Do standard PCI cards fit ok?

Also, what sort of CPU utilization are you seeing with that 2.0 celeron?

Thanks for the input (an recommendation ;-)).

John