[mythtv-users] Writing VCD and SVCD

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 11:06:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 09:26, Michael J. Sherman wrote:
> Okay, I just have to ask, has anyone successfully produced a SVCD using
> the nuvexport program?  If so, can you please tell me the version of
> mpeg2enc you're using?  So far I can only get an audio stream out of my
> .nuv files; the video file is a zero-length file, so of course mplex
> fails.  Any help would be appreciated!
>
> -Mike

I have the same/similar problem.  I get no video data, and only some audio.
I'm attaching the output of my most recent attempt; can anyone tell me what's
going on?

FWIW, I'm running CVS from 9/1, and I just upgraded my mjpegtools and
transcode package yesterday.  My recordings are 480x480 RTjpeg q.192, mp3 q.7

-JAC