[mythtv-users] Myth on a budget..

Dave Urwin durwin at siematic.com
Wed Sep 3 12:54:25 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm kinda new to this.. be my first real time messing with linux for
anything useful (other than installing, playing with stuff and then trying
another distro).

I'm gonna try to setup a box with some hardware i have kicking around..

The base unit will be a PIII 500, 40GB HD..

I don't have video cards yet..  which will provide the less hassle..

G450? or nvidia MX400?

Also.. i'm looking at getting a PVR-350 (most expensive bit i'll have).

I've been following the list for a while.. is there a combo that *just
works*.. i've already learned to stay away from SIS stuff! :)

I'm looking to make this as painless as possible.

Thanks,

 Dave