[mythtv-users] xfree 4.3.99.11 on M10000?

Rex Young RYoung at kakuinc.com
Wed Sep 3 10:58:34 EDT 2003

>Anyone try xfree 4.3.99.11 on Nehemiah? I've been using
>4.3.99.10 quite
>happily for a while now and eagerly compiled up .11 excited to
>see huge
>improvements in the via driver. Alas, all I saw was a pinkish
>screen with the
>actual image offset down and to the left about 200 pixels or
>so. Unusable,
>really. So I went back to .10. Anyone have any luck with .11?
>
>Curtis

Would you mind mailing to me your XF86Config?  I've had a heck
of a time getting this running.  I did try .11, but there were
too many failures for me to stand a chance to get it running.

Two days ago, I compiled 4.3.99.9 and had some success getting
it running, but don't seem to be able to find a mode that both
the monitor and graphics card are happy with.

I'll compile .10 tonight and see if it goes any better.

-rex