[mythtv-users] Nehemiah Performance

and hons at rcn.com
Wed Sep 3 16:32:07 EDT 2003

I'm using a monitor at the moment, but will switch to tv as soon as I
get it reasonably working so I'd love to see your XF86Config as I have
my serious doubt the one I use.. no matter how much I tweak the ivtv
settings my video is sputtering and not at all smooth... even at
480x480 using the vesa driver.
When I use the via driver I get the ui corruption in the list views and
weather etc as mentioned by Tako.
rgds
anders