[mythtv-users] HTML interface to Mythtv backend?

Chad Vogelsong cvogelsong at intellimation.cc
Thu Sep 4 12:48:58 EDT 2003

I believe it is called MythWeb.  You can see screen shots of it here:
http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/mythweb.png
and here:  http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/mythweb-select.png

As for downloading shows:  Set up SSH on your firewall device and your
MythTV backend.  SSH to your firewall, SSH from there to your Myth
backend and then use SCP to copy files.

Check http://www.mythtv.org (mythtv documentation) and
http://www.gideonsoftworks.com/SSHHOWTO/SSH-HOWTO.html and
http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/ssh-howto.html for docs on SSH.  You really
should do some reading on the MythTV site and in the SSH HOWTO before
asking.

Chad

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean funnies five
times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!