[mythtv-users] XMLTV 0.5.17 problems

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Fri Sep 5 03:17:48 EDT 2003

My local cable provider's channel lineup changed a bit, so I figured I'd
reconfigure XMLTV.   When running tv_grab_na it failed, but it also
mentioned that there was a new version of XMLTV available.

I upgraded to XMLTV 0.5.17, but I'm still having trouble.
Here's the last bit of the output from tv_grab_na --debug --configure

==== request cookies ====

==== response status: 500 Can't connect to tvlistings2.zap2it.com:80 (Bad
hostna
me 'tvlistings2.zap2it.com') ====
==== response cookies ====

==== bad code 500:Internal Server Error
==== request ====
GET http://www.zap2it.com/index/mashredirect?zipcode=44509&listingssite=tvl

==== request cookies ====

==== response status: 500 Can't connect to tvlistings2.zap2it.com:80 (Bad
hostna
me 'tvlistings2.zap2it.com') ====
==== response cookies ====

==== bad code 500:Internal Server Error
zap2it failed to give us a page: 500:Internal Server Error
looks like we located the right form, check postal/zip code on zap2it.com
web si
te (maybe they're down)

Does anybody know what the problem might be?

Thanks!
-WD