[mythtv-users] Re:Mythweb version 0.11 no previews

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 5 11:38:33 EDT 2003

> It is all on the same machine. I am using an ASUS Pundit setup using ATRPMS
> on RH9. I basically followed Jarrod's guide on the PVR Database, and then
> used the README from mythweb to make sure everything was setup properly. The
> only other thing that I did was to change the hostname of the computer to
> allow for a SAMBA setup. Do you think that could be doing it?

I doubt that would cause a problem.

Does everything else in mythweb work?  It still sounds like it's a
permissions issue, though your permissions looked like they were set up
fine.  You're not getting any errors?  What happens if you `chmod 777
php_sessions` and then load the page?  Your sessions should be created
somewhere (you might also want to check /tmp for php sessions - maybe
apache is ignoring your .htaccess file)..

actually, that almost makes sense...  You'll need to go into your main
apache config and make sure that AllowOverride is set to All for your
mythweb directory.   If that isn't in the README I'll add it.

-Chris