[mythtv-users] CPU utilization question again.

Joe Yang TzungTung at lavender.homeip.net
Fri Sep 5 14:17:55 EDT 2003

I use a pathced MPlayer to playback mythtv MPEG4 recorded file. I still got
30% XFree86 CPU utilization. The recorded video has resolution 512x480. I
posted
this question several times. People told me I am not supposed to get XFree86
CPU utilization so high. So far, I tried S3 ProSavage KM266 DDR, nVidia TNT,
and
nVidia MX 440 on mythtv playback or MPlayer playback. I all got the same
result.
Any comments ? I am using RedHat 9.0 on Shuttle SK41G. Thanks.

Joe Yang