[mythtv-users] KDE and mounting cd-rom

Joe Byrne mythjoe at joebyrne.org
Fri Sep 5 21:54:03 EDT 2003

I spent last week searching to do this.  You'd think they'd put a button on
a menu or something.

Try the following.  Drill into the .kde directory in the home directory of
the user running mythfrontend.  There's a file.  In my case just one.  I
recall it being named autorun.something or something like that.  Try
deleting it.  That should solve both problems.

Either way, please report back.