[mythtv-users] a/v gets unsmooth after channel change....

and hons at rcn.com
Fri Sep 5 22:41:59 EDT 2003

I'm trying to track down a strange problem where the audio and video
gets choppy, slow and unsynced if I change channel or if I wake the
screen from the screen saver (yes, I know I should just turn it off and
I will..).

It's very repeatable as it happens every time... ;-) on my epai m10k,
rh9, 2.4.20-6, myth 0.11 box. With front and back on the same machine
as well as a pvr250rev1, running rez 480x480 ntsc.

The odd thing is that if I leave LiveTv and go back in, everything is
fine again...!?!

It doesn't happen if I do pause, and pause won't fix it if it starts,
only exit and reenter will....

Any suggestions?

anders