[mythtv-users] mythweb2 mouseovers FINALLY work properly...

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 08:33:38 EDT 2003

Looks great! No more "can't click on the show title."

Now does anyone know why the transparency on the MythTV logo doesn't work in IE6?  Look fine in Konqueror, so I figure it's an IE problem.

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Sorry 'bout that, needed the bandwidth for something else for a bit. It's
> back on now.

ok, all committed. :)

btw, if you ever want some help writing up some nice shaping rules, let
me know. I don't know a GREAT deal, but have some nice ones set up here
- everything gets as much as it wants (balanced towards web traffic)
until my workstation needs it, and then I get like 99%.

-Chris