[mythtv-users] livetv question/request regarding entering to watch current recording

and hons at rcn.com
Sat Sep 6 15:17:18 EDT 2003

Is there s technical  reason the if the backend is recording and I
enter livetv it tells me to instead to go to the 'recorded programs' to
watch the program, but if I was in livetv when the recording started I
can stil go in and out... it seem a little inconsistent and confusing.

I'd prefer that I would always go into the live stream when I go into
LiveTV, but that if I try to change channel it mentions that it is
recording and if I want to stop it and change the channel (like tivo
does)

Another request/question is regarding the conflicts. Is there a way to
make it automatically go there and ask to have the conflict resolved
either when I leave the epg or the other recording dialogs - or
alternatively directly when I make a conflicting selection?

I realize I'm asking for things without being able to provide
programming, but it would be a nice improvement.

rgds
anders