[mythtv-users] Replay or Tivo hardware with Myth?

and hons at rcn.com
Sat Sep 6 18:45:30 EDT 2003

Tivo works so well I think it would be crime... ;-) even without
service it's a really good pvr and timeshifter.
I do think there is a hack out there to provide epg data without
service for the tivo....
Replay I believe is a more proprietary sw/hw combo than the tivo-linux
solution. So probably even more unlikely to be easily lobotomized.

rgds
anders