[mythtv-users] nuvexport/transcode how long to convert?

Bruce C.Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Sat Sep 6 23:59:43 EDT 2003

Well, I think its burning an SVCD... my DVD at least tries to read it
as one, although the audio/video has been choppy played there... if I
play it on my Mac its ok.

I'm using something called MissingMediaBurner...
http://homepage.mac.com/rnc/  - it has options for all kinds of things,
and serves as a frontend to a Mac OS X port of mplayer/mencoder among
other things (of course those don't have the patches to deal with
*.nuv).

Give it a shot... its free :-)

Bruce