[mythtv-users] 54G wireless info

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Sun Sep 7 07:51:14 EDT 2003

Just watch the requirements on the Ethernet-Wireless bridges.  Most of
them require a specific make and model base station to work.

I'm probably going to go D-Link for my wireless network.  The D-Link's
seem to have decent reviews, have upgradeable antennas and their plain
access point is $85 through the end of the month after rebates.  Their
plain access points can be used as base station, wireless client,
repeater, etc, but does not include a broadband firewall/router (my
preference is to keep these separate and independently upgradeable).

Keith C