[mythtv-users] MythDVD Rip error

Dennis Taul drtaul at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 13:18:18 EDT 2003

I just went through this.
The problem is your 'Myty Transcode Daemon' is not running. This executable should be under /usr/bin.
The best way to get is to work is to return to your mythtvsetup and check the little 'automatic transcode' button. I'm not sure is your should restart or simply restart mythfrontend... but that should take care of it.\