[mythtv-users] Question for Pundit users

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Sep 7 13:17:37 EDT 2003

> Just how different in appearance from normal cable is the pundit video?

The pundit's built-in video is fine once you tweak the
brightness/contrast in X (I'd suggest that you first adjust the
brightness/contrast/etc in myth with a standard monitor, and then adjust
the pundit's settings to your TV.  I've found that svcd's burned to disk
and played on my dvd player match the "true" color of my monitor, and
not the output from the pundit, which was naturally a little dark).

-Chris